$6 Vegan meals Thursdays at CIE
sarahj Offline
Undergraduate Office

$6 Vegan meals Thursdays at CIE
(Posted on behalf of Lakshmy)

​Hey!

I'm from Bhakti Yoga Club on campus, and we have a really exciting new weekly event coming up. We'll be distributing vegan meals for only $6 from 11:30-2:30 every Thursday at the CIE. I just wanted to reach out to you and see if you could forward the email to your department members, as well as any students. This is the first time we're trying this and it would be super encouraging to have your staff and students there. Trying to promote healthy, happy, and green lifestyle at U of T!

Best wishes,
Lakshmy

Student Counsellor
Undergraduate Office
2014-09-03 12:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
c4macdoo Offline
Student

RE: $6 Vegan meals Thursdays at CIE
(2014-09-03 12:42)sarahj Wrote:  (Posted on behalf of Lakshmy)

​Hey!

I'm from Bhakti Yoga Club on campus, and we have a really exciting new weekly event coming up. We'll be distributing vegan meals for only $6 from 11:30-2:30 every Thursday at the CIE. I just wanted to reach out to you and see if you could forward the email to your department members, as well as any students. This is the first time we're trying this and it would be super encouraging to have your staff and students there. Trying to promote healthy, happy, and green lifestyle at U of T!

Best wishes,
Lakshmy

Is this still going on?

http://joshmacdonald.net
2015-12-12 21:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average