Did someone take CSC485 last semester?
g1lamaga Offline
Student

Did someone take CSC485 last semester?
Could someone that took CSC485 last semester be willing to share the course syllabus with me. I checked last semester's web page and there is very little info available. Also, I would like to know what is the programming language used for the assignments.
Thanks!
2014-04-21 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
g0dalaln Offline
Student

RE: Did someone take CSC485 last semester?
(2014-04-21 21:05)g1lamaga Wrote:  Could someone that took CSC485 last semester be willing to share the course syllabus with me. I checked last semester's web page and there is very little info available. Also, I would like to know what is the programming language used for the assignments.
Thanks!

All of the handouts for that course were on paper and not available online. I don't personally have a copy of the syllabus still, but maybe someone else does.

The assignments were done in Python and there were also Reading assignments which involved reading assigned research papers and writing a short report about them.
2014-04-21 21:40
g1lamaga Offline
Student

(2014-04-21 21:40)g0dalaln Wrote:  
(2014-04-21 21:05)g1lamaga Wrote:  Could someone that took CSC485 last semester be willing to share the course syllabus with me. I checked last semester's web page and there is very little info available. Also, I would like to know what is the programming language used for the assignments.
Thanks!

All of the handouts for that course were on paper and not available online. I don't personally have a copy of the syllabus still, but maybe someone else does.

The assignments were done in Python and there were also Reading assignments which involved reading assigned research papers and writing a short report about them.

Really?! That's so uncommon for a CS course... Confused Thanks for the info anyway! Now I'm just curious... where lectures available online? or not even that Huh
2014-04-22 10:36
g0dalaln Offline
Student

(2014-04-22 10:36)g1lamaga Wrote:  
Thanks!

Really?! That's so uncommon for a CS course... Confused Thanks for the info anyway! Now I'm just curious... where lectures available online? or not even that Huh

Nope! You had to go to class/have someone pick up handouts for you! (A lot of wasted paper :-( )

Note: There were also no exams for that course. It was all assignment based.
2014-04-22 11:34
g1lamaga Offline
Student

(2014-04-22 11:34)g0dalaln Wrote:  
(2014-04-22 10:36)g1lamaga Wrote:  
Thanks!

Nope! You had to go to class/have someone pick up handouts for you! (A lot of wasted paper :-( )

Note: There were also no exams for that course. It was all assignment based.

Good to know. Thanks a lot!
2014-04-22 11:45

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average