Final exam average
c2tianya Offline
Student

Final exam average
So in the case that the final exam made my average of this course a nearly 15% deduction, I wonder what is the average of the final exam? What is the is maximum of the finals and what is the maximum overall grade of this course?
2013-08-20 10:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
papaggel Offline
Instructor

RE: Final exam average
(2013-08-20 10:49)c2tianya Wrote:  So in the case that the final exam made my average of this course a nearly 15% deduction, I wonder what is the average of the final exam? What is the is maximum of the finals and what is the maximum overall grade of this course?

I have sent an email to all class about distributions that I didn't have the chance to show in class (a4, final exam, course final). Check your CDF accounts.

Manos
2013-08-20 13:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
c2tianya Offline
Student

(2013-08-20 13:21)papaggel Wrote:  
(2013-08-20 10:49)c2tianya Wrote:  So in the case that the final exam made my average of this course a nearly 15% deduction, I wonder what is the average of the final exam? What is the is maximum of the finals and what is the maximum overall grade of this course?

I have sent an email to all class about distributions that I didn't have the chance to show in class (a4, final exam, course final). Check your CDF accounts.

Manos

I wonder if I could see my final exam in any way?
2013-08-20 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
papaggel Offline
Instructor

(2013-08-20 21:20)c2tianya Wrote:  
(2013-08-20 13:21)papaggel Wrote:  

Manos

I wonder if I could see my final exam in any way?

All papers have been submitted to the Undergraduate Office, so you would need to contact them for details.
2013-08-21 09:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average