Remark Requests, Final, Interviews
ahchinaei Offline
Instructor

Remark Requests, Final, Interviews
We are still processing the remark requests. Results will be emailed to students individually by Tuesday. Final exam and A2 interviews will be finalized by Tuesday too.

Amir
2016-08-14 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
c5simjay Offline
Student

RE: Remark Requests, Final, Interviews
(2016-08-14 21:48)ahchinaei Wrote:  We are still processing the remark requests. Results will be emailed to students individually by Tuesday. Final exam and A2 interviews will be finalized by Tuesday too.

Amir

thanks a lot. Smile
2016-08-15 05:04
c6abouha Offline
Student

(2016-08-14 21:48)ahchinaei Wrote:  We are still processing the remark requests. Results will be emailed to students individually by Tuesday. Final exam and A2 interviews will be finalized by Tuesday too.

Amir
Is it weird that I am yet to receive an email with the final exam results?
2016-08-17 16:37
c6chaudj Offline
Student

(2016-08-17 16:37)c6abouha Wrote:  

Amir
The professors have to submit the marks to the registrar in 5 business days. As of today it has only been 4 business days. It would be totally normal even if we get the marks on Friday or Monday.
2016-08-18 02:21
ahchinaei Offline
Instructor

(2016-08-18 02:21)c6chaudj Wrote:  

Amir
The professors have to submit the marks to the registrar in 5 business days. As of today it has only been 4 business days. It would be totally normal even if we get the marks on Friday or Monday.

Hi ALL,

This is going to be my last post in this forum.

The results of interviews as well as your final grade in assignments, quizzes, and term tests are already available in CDF.

The individual results of your final exam is not posted in CDF (I found this is in our undergraduate guidelines). Yet, you can always officially request it from the department/faculty if you wish. For your information, the class average there is ~66%.

The average in bonus points was ~2.04. In particular, the results of PI was considered only if there was 100% compliance with the guidelines as well as if your grade in the final exam compare to the class average there was better than your grade in tests compare to the class average in tests.

It was a great pleasure to work with you during the summer and I look forward to see you in future courses. Always, please feel free to stop by my office or drop me a line if I can be of any helps.

Best wishes,
Amir
2016-08-18 11:43
c5simjay Offline
Student

(2016-08-18 11:43)ahchinaei Wrote:  
(2016-08-18 02:21)c6chaudj Wrote:  

Amir

Hi ALL,

This is going to be my last post in this forum.

The results of interviews as well as your final grade in assignments, quizzes, and term tests are already available in CDF.

The individual results of your final exam is not posted in CDF (I found this is in our undergraduate guidelines). Yet, you can always officially request it from the department/faculty if you wish. For your information, the class average there is ~66%.

The average in bonus points was ~2.04. In particular, the results of PI was considered only if there was 100% compliance with the guidelines as well as if your grade in the final exam compare to the class average there was better than your grade in tests compare to the class average in tests.

It was a great pleasure to work with you during the summer and I look forward to see you in future courses. Always, please feel free to stop by my office or drop me a line if I can be of any helps.

Best wishes,
Amir

I actually think I messed up the final exam because I did not sleep.. haha.. well I'm not taking csc236 in fall (sad) but will stop by to ask csc236 questions!
2016-08-18 13:19
yudelman Offline
Undergraduate Office

(2016-08-14 21:48)ahchinaei Wrote:  The individual results of your final exam is not posted in CDF (I found this is in our undergraduate guidelines). Yet, you can always officially request it from the department/faculty if you wish. For your information, the class average there is ~66%.

NOTE: To view your final exam and see the mark for it, you must follow the instructions HERE: http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/current/exams/examview

The Computer Science Undergraduate Office does not have final exams or exam marks for students.
2016-08-19 10:04
c6yangyv Offline
Student

(2016-08-19 10:04)yudelman Wrote:  
(2016-08-14 21:48)ahchinaei Wrote:  The individual results of your final exam is not posted in CDF (I found this is in our undergraduate guidelines). Yet, you can always officially request it from the department/faculty if you wish. For your information, the class average there is ~66%.

NOTE: To view your final exam and see the mark for it, you must follow the instructions HERE: http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/current/exams/examview

The Computer Science Undergraduate Office does not have final exams or exam marks for students.

If I have questions about the overall grade after viewing the exam, who should I contact?
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-20 10:48 by c6yangyv.)
2016-08-20 10:47

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average