I would like to contribute to markus. Is it possible?
g2milo Offline
Student

I would like to contribute to markus. Is it possible?
Hello, I would like to contribute to markus. Is there a procedure where I can contact a professor to allow me to contribute. I heard somewhere that some students do contribute to markus and I was wondering if I can take on it.
2014-12-17 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
g1andrew Offline
Student

RE: I would like to contribute to markus. Is it possible?
(2014-12-17 08:04)g2milo Wrote:  Hello, I would like to contribute to markus. Is there a procedure where I can contact a professor to allow me to contribute. I heard somewhere that some students do contribute to markus and I was wondering if I can take on it.

you can enrol in CSC494/495, doing the UCOSP projects. Markus is always one of the available project. Look for annoucement 1-2 months before the term starts.
2014-12-17 11:09
c4lamaar Offline
Student

(2014-12-17 08:04)g2milo Wrote:  Hello, I would like to contribute to markus. Is there a procedure where I can contact a professor to allow me to contribute. I heard somewhere that some students do contribute to markus and I was wondering if I can take on it.

Send Karen Reid an email. I think she's in charge of it.
2014-12-17 15:54
g3muradc Offline
Student

(2014-12-17 15:54)c4lamaar Wrote:  

Send Karen Reid an email. I think she's in charge of it.

Yeah, Karen is your best bet, she's in charge of Markus. You can usually contribute through 494/495 or 490, but Karen can let you know the options and openings available.
2014-12-23 02:09

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average